Give Us 5% Of Your Confidence, and We’ll Earn The Other 95%
Call 520-749-6620










































Ask the Inspector…


I hate bugs but I’m afraid to use an exterminator. 
Bugged by Bugs



   Pest control safe, effective, experts say Spring is in the air, but along with the nice weather come some pretty unpleasant critters who want to take up residence in your place.

   Some people avoid professional help because they are afraid that pest-control methods will leave dangerous chemicals behind. This and other myths are discussed here by the National Pest Management Association.


Myth: All exterminators spray dangerous chemicals. Truth: Most use integrated pest management that involves removing what pests need to live, such as food, water, and shelters. Professionals have gels and baits for precision placement, but spraying is sometimes necessary.


Myth: Maybe they'll just go away.
Truth: Pests pose serious threats to health and property. They can transmit as many as 15 major diseases, according to Johns Hopkins University. Cockroaches and mice allergens trigger asthma, affecting 24 million Americans.


Myth: Pesticides are more dangerous than pests. Truth: Professional products are thoroughly tested. Used correctly, they pose little threat to humans and pets.


Myth: Some companies can't fix the problem.
Truth: Most companies offer callbacks and service contracts. 


Wood Floor Tips:

 *Vacuum and dust mop regularly to prevent dirt from building up  and damaging the surface

* Any wood floor can be cleaned with a quarter-cup of apple cider vinegar mixed with a gallon of warm water. Wood floors are best cleaned on your hands and knees because you should only clean a small area at a time and then dry it and move on. Never get wood floors too wet or allow them to dry naturally.

* Finished wood floors often can be cleaned just with water. However, the finish will eventually wear off, and you'll either have  to re-finish the floors or start waxing them


   How To Improve Air Quality
In Your Home 
More often in summer than winter, homes seem to acquire a stagnant odor. You may begin to think, "This place smells like dirt." Fortunately, boosting air quality can be easy and inexpensive.

Here's how to do it:

  Begin by cleaning away dust in often-missed places such as ceiling fans, baseboards, and moldings.

  Then clean the duct work of your heating and air-conditioning system. Though a professional will do a better job, just placing the vacuum cleaner hose into various ducts can draw out a great deal of dust.

  Use furnace vent filters. Lift up your vents and put the filters in place. The air goes through the filter before it comes out. It traps the dust.

  For a more serious problem, consider an in-line air-purification system. The unit will pay off in the form of clean air for years to come.



Website Builder