When you are hiring a Home One Property Building Consultant/Inspector, you are hiring an experienced professional who has training and experience in the building industry. The home inspector/consultant will inspect, evaluate and give you the general the condition of the house's major systems and structural integrity, and to inform you of areas to be monitored, further evaluated or repaired.
If the home inspector/consultant identifies the need for a costly or detailed analysis of any of the home's systems or structural components, the inspector will recommend you get an appropriate professional, which may be an experienced engineer or a qualified licensed contractor or specialty tradesman with expertise analyzing that particular system or structural component.
Home One Property Inspections have done over 8000 inspections - In order to maintain the highest level of education, a Home One inspector is required to meet or exceed the minimum of 20 hours of Arizona State and American Society of Home Inspector (ASHI) training annually.
Continuing education is a requirement to stay knowledgeable in the home inspection field. This includes attending national home inspectors conferences, statewide conferences, AZ ASHI meetings and reading monthly home inspection publications.
· Certified Inspector of The American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
· Arizona ASHI State Certified "Senior" Home Inspector -
(this is a Higher Advanced Certification that only a few inspectors have in the entire state of Arizona)
· Past Arizona ASHI Membership Chairman
· Graduate of Hogan’s Home Inspection course
· Certificate of Completion of Advanced Home Inspectors course
· Certificate of Achievement for New Home Construction Inspection courses in Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas, and Florida
· Certificate of Completion for Mobile Home Inspections
· Certificate of Attendance of ITA Home Inspection conferences from 2001-2003
· Certificate of Attendance of ASHI national conferences from 2000-2019
· Past owner and licensed contractor of a home repair business in Tucson for over 13 years (considered to be one of the best backgrounds for a home inspector)